OpenClose and QuestSoft will hold a webinar on June 21, 2017 on the new CFPB HMDA regulations, how they will impact your organization, and specific plans to make compliance with the new HMDA rules the most efficient and time-saving process in the industry.
The webinar provided insight on not just what the new rules are, but what your organization will need to do in advance of the implementation. January 2018 may seem a long way off, but there are things you should be considering now so you'll be ready ahead of time and not get caught off-guard.
During this webinar, we will cover . . .
- The inside scoop behind the regulations.
- Practical information, not just a rehash of the new rules you have heard in other webinars.
- New loan types required with HMDA and how OpenClose and QuestSoft are answering the call.
- The new HMDA data fields you will be required to collect and report.
- Recommendations for improving data integrity within your company.
- A timeline of the changes and how to prepare in advance.
- The new public face of HMDA: Implications for Fair Lending and the future of mortgage lending.
- Updates to OpenClose and QuestSoft's products that will help you test, train and prepare -- including OpenClose release dates and 2018 CFPB HMDA data that you can test now.
- Presentation Slides [PDF] -- available on the day of the webinar
- Webinar Recording [streaming] -- available 2-3 days after the webinar
- Q & A [PDF] -- available on the day of the webinar
If you have any questions about the products or services mentioned in the webinar, please contact:
Director of LOS Support Services, OpenClose
Kathy is the Director of LOS Support Services at OpenClose. She leads customer support and training for our multi-channel LOS, LenderAssist, as well as its integrated products. Kathy joined OpenClose in 2010 and has over thirty years of experience in the mortgage banking and technology fields.
President, QuestSoft Corporation
Leonard has been associated with the mortgage industry for over 30 years, and is the founder of QuestSoft. He is a member of both MBA HMDA and NMLS Mortgage Call Report working groups, and is nationally recognized as a HMDA expert.
June 21, 2017
10 AM Pacific
11 AM Mountain
12 PM Central
1 PM Eastern
1 hour, 15 minutes
Availability is Limited