Recent LOS Acquisitions in Mortgage Loan Origination Software have left Lenders asking… Where Does This Leave Me as a Customer?
Sure, the post-acquisition message to customers is always: “Business as usual…Nothing will change and you’ll be well-supported.” But any lender who has lived through it will attest, it’s not always the case.
Mergerphobia is real, so take a look at OpenClose. If you’re a lender that has had LOS bombshell news dropped on you in the past year, you’re right to be concerned about the future of your mortgage business workflow as your favorite functionality may disappear in favor of consolidation.
Founded in 1999, OpenClose remains under the same private ownership, runs a highly service-oriented customer support structure, and handles the heavy lifting of implementations for lenders.
OpenClose offers a 100% web browser-based, multi-channel platform that offers both an end-to-end LOS as well as a robust Digital Mortgage POS. Whether you're an independent mortgage banker, bank or credit union, OpenClose has a configuration option to meet your specific needs.
OpenClose LOS Highlights:
- Flexible multi-channel workflow configurations and highly scalable platform
- Modern Digital Mortgage POS
- PPE for agency, portfolio & non-QM products with customized pricing
- Business Intelligence analytics and reporting dashboards
- Comprehensive solution substantially reduces loan-manufacturing costs while keeping you in full compliance
- RESTful API Suite interfaces easily, lowering your costs
- Swift implementations and a highly responsive customer support team
- Our software was built by mortgage people for mortgage people. We aren’t a start-up fintech that lacks domain experience and may not be around tomorrow
To learn more or schedule a demo, please fill out our form and someone will promptly contact you.